When it comes to plastic surgery, we accept all forms of payment, including cash, checks, and credit cards (Amex, VISA, Mastercard, Discover)
We do not accept personal checks (or any other type of check) as payment.
Prior to starting the application process with any finance company, make sure you have all of the following to help you save time:
- Do you have a valid social security number?
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Do you have a valid primary ID? (Options include: state-issued driver’s license (preferred), government-issued ID, state-issued ID, passport, military ID, or government-issued Green/Resident Alien card.)
- Do you have a valid second form of ID? (Options include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, department store, or oil company credit card with an expiration date.)
- Do you have a physical street address? (If they use a P.O. Box, they must also provide a physical street address.)
Is Plastic Surgery Covered by Insurance?
Some plastic surgery procedures are covered by insurance, such as a breast reduction or removal of a ruptured breast implant, but not all. Whether or not your plastic surgery procedure is covered by insurance is completely dependent upon your insurance company and what the insurance will cover. Most cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance. If you’re unsure as to whether or not your insurance will cover a particular procedure of interest, please contact your insurance company. We do offer financing for plastic surgery with CareCredit and Alphaeon Credit. There is an application process to apply for financing. To discuss details, please contact our practice to discuss your options with our staff, including our practice administrator, Dr. Deutsch’s wife, Debbie Deutsch, or our surgical coordinator Sam Briones.