The city of Duluth is northeast of Atlanta, about halfway between it and Lake Lanier. Except during periods of unusually heavy traffic, the drive from Duluth to midtown Atlanta is only about 30 minutes.
Duluth’s proximity to Atlanta means that residents have convenient access to the field-leading services of Perimeter Plastic Surgery, founded and led by award-winning plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Deutsch. Restorative and transformative Duluth plastic surgery is just a short drive away at Perimeter Plastic Surgery.
We are open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 A.M. through 4:00 P.M., and on Fridays from 8:30 A.M. until 3:00 P.M.
980 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
Directions from Duluth:
Take Buford Highway NE (U.S. 23) south for 2.3 miles. Turn right onto North Berkeley Lake Road NW and, after about 0.7 mi, turn left onto Peachtree Industrial Boulevard (GA 141). In about 8.5 miles, get onto I-285 W. Take Exit 28 for Peachtree Dunwoody Road after about 4 miles, and then turn right onto Johnson Ferry Road in about half a mile. Perimeter Plastic Surgery will be on the right in just 0.1 mi.
To locate us on Google Maps and get directions from your specific location, click here.
Our Practice and Procedures for Duluth Patients
We provide all of the following premium-quality cosmetic procedures for both the face and body at our location:
- Body Contouring: Loose skin following significant weight loss might make body contouring the right procedure for you. Commonly, this occurs in the abdomen, arms, back, breasts, buttocks, inner thighs, and neck. Body contouring removes excess skin and tightens the internal tissue.
- Breast Implants: Restoring lost volume and enlarging naturally smaller breasts are some reasons women choose to get breast implants inserted. This procedure is also known as breast augmentation.
- Breast Lift: Called a mastopexy, a breast lift treats breasts that are drooping as a result of breastfeeding, aging, and other factors. It can also restore the positioning and shape of the areolas.
- Breast Reconstruction: Procedures falling under breast reconstruction include flap reconstruction, DIEP Flap, Latissimus Flap, TRAM Flap, tissue expanders, and implants. Breast reconstruction is often necessary following a mastectomy because of the need to “match” the new breast and its opposite.
- Breast Reduction: Larger breasts put extra weight on the chest, which can lead to some medical problems. They can also interfere with exercise and other physical activities, and tight bra straps can leave deep, painful grooves in the shoulders. And sometimes, a woman with implants wants to have them removed or reduced. All are common reasons women choose this procedure.
- Brow Lift: Aging, sun exposure, and everyday facial movements can cause creases and wrinkles between the brows and the forehead. A brow lift creates a smoother look to the skin, making a person look younger and even less stern.
- Eye Lift: Aging, stress, injury, and disease can change the appearance of skin around one’s eyes, with sagging, wrinkles, and bags being some examples. An eye lift can remove or reduce them, creating a more youthful, energetic, and less stressed look.
- Ear Shaping: For people who feel their ears stick out too far, ear shaping is a procedure that corrects the prominence of ears.
- Gynecomastia (male breast reduction): Although we usually think of women when it comes to breast reduction, men can benefit from it as well. Commonly, this is due to benign breast enlargement from a hormonal imbalance or hormonal therapy. Nearly 50% of men experience this to some extent at some point during their lifetimes.
- Injectables: Sun exposure, aging, and other factors can cause the skin to sag, droop, and look prematurely aged. Injectables can help restore fullness and volume to the face.
- Liposuction: Sometimes, all attempts to remove stubborn deposits of fat through exercise and diet fail. When that’s the case, liposuction, a process that breaks up and removes those fat deposits, can be a remedy. This is a procedure for body sculpting, not weight loss.
- Nipple/Areola Reduction: While the “perfect” nipple isn’t a real thing, some women aren’t happy with the size or shape of their nipples and/or areolas. If a woman who otherwise is happy with her breasts experiences this, nipple or areola reduction or modification might make sense.
- Mommy Makeovers: Pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing change bodies, and those changes are often difficult to impossible to reverse. Mommy makeovers typically involve at least a tummy tuck and a breast procedure to help a woman regain her pre-motherhood body. These procedures are best for women who do not plan to become pregnant again.
- Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty): This procedure involves the removal of excess fat and skin from the abdomen and the tightening of the muscles.
In addition, we have a wide variety of skin care products available at our Atlanta office.
Dr. Deutsch, a Top Plastic Surgeon near Duluth
Dr. Mark Deutsch is a double-board-certified plastic surgeon serving patients from Atlanta and the surrounding region. Over 20 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery has meant that Dr. Deutsch has delivered his care and expertise to patients in thousands of successful procedures.
Because he has taken specialized training from the MD Anderson Cancer Center, Dr. Deutsch is one of just a relative handful of doctors in the Duluth area who can perform DIEP Flap procedures for breast construction. Having been voted as a Top Doctor by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd for 8 years in a row now is a further marker of Dr. Deutsch’s skill and success.
Dr. Deutsch and his team are committed to providing only the highest-quality care. Each patient is unique, and we employ an individualized approach to each one, asking detailed questions and learning the patient’s particular concerns and goals.
When you book an appointment with us, we’ll start right away at determining the best treatment and results for you. Our staff can also assist you with accommodations such as transportation and lodging during the stay for your procedure.