Buckhead is Atlanta’s uptown residential and commercial district, and it comprises approximately the northernmost fifth of the city’s area. Within the Atlanta city limits, it is the third largest business district.
Residents of Buckhead considering plastic surgery can look to Perimeter Plastic Surgery, offering the services of award-winning Dr. Mark Deutsch. Please read on to learn about the hours, location, contact information, and services available at our nearby Atlanta office.
Our business hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:30 A.M. through 4:00 P.M., and on Fridays, we are open from 8:30 A.M. until 3:00 P.M.
980 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
Find us and get directions here.
As a leading Atlanta-area plastic surgery practice, Perimeter Plastic Surgery offers premium-quality aesthetic procedures for both the face and the body. Led by our founder, Dr. Mark Deutsch, our team can meet with you, get to know your particular circumstances and goals, and help you decide which cosmetic procedures are the right ones for you.
We provide all of the following cosmetic procedures at our location:
- Body Contouring: If you are experiencing loose skin following significant weight loss, body contouring may be the right procedure for you. Significant weight loss often results in fat reduction while the skin overlying the fatty tissue does not withdraw and instead remains stretched. Commonly, this occurs in the abdomen, arms, back, breasts, buttocks, inner thighs, and neck. Body contouring removes excess skin and tightens the internal tissue.
- Breast Implants: Restoration of lost volume or enlarging naturally smaller breasts are among the reasons women choose to have breast implants inserted, a procedure also known as breast augmentation.
- Breast Lift: Also known as mastopexy, a breast lift can address breasts that are drooping as a result of breastfeeding, aging, and other factors. It can also restore the positioning and shape of the areolas.
- Breast Reconstruction: Flap reconstruction, DIEP Flap, Latissimus Flap, TRAM Flap, tissue Expanders, and implants are procedures that fall under breast reconstruction. Commonly, breast reconstruction is necessary after a mastectomy requires the removal of one of the breasts and there is a need to “match” the new breast and its opposite.
- Breast Reduction: Overly large breasts create extra weight on the chest, and this can lead to several medical problems. They can also interfere with activities such as exercise and other physical endeavors. In addition, tight bra straps can leave deep, painful grooves in the shoulders. These, along with the occasional case of a woman with implants wishing to have them removed or reduced, are common reasons women choose this procedure.
- Gynecomastia (male breast reduction): While we usually think of women when it comes to breast reduction procedures, men can need them as well. Often, this is due to breast enlargement from a hormonal imbalance or hormonal therapy. Nearly 50% of men experience this to some extent at some point in their lives.
- Injectables: Sun exposure, aging, and other factors can result in skin sagging, drooping, and looking prematurely aged. Injectables can help restore fullness and volume to the face.
- Liposuction: When all efforts at exercise and diet fail to remove stubborn deposits of fat, a remedy can be liposuction, a process that breaks up and removes those fat deposits. This is a procedure for body sculpting, not weight loss.
- Nipple/Areola Reduction: There is no such thing as a “perfect” nipple, but some women aren’t happy with the size or shape of their nipples and/or areolas. For women experiencing this who are otherwise happy with their breasts, nipple or areola reduction or modification might be the way to go.
- Mommy Makeovers: Pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing can bring changes to a woman’s body that are difficult or impossible to reverse. Mommy makeovers typically involve a tummy tuck and a breast procedure, and possibly others, to help restore a woman to her pre-motherhood body. These procedures are best for women who do not plan to become pregnant again.
- Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty): This procedure removes excess fat and skin from the abdomen and tightens the muscles there.
- Brow Lift: Aging can cause the appearance of creases and wrinkles between the brows and the forehead. So can sun exposure and everyday facial movements. A brow lift can create a smoother look to the skin, making a person look younger and even friendlier.
- Eye Lift: Aging, stress, injury, and disease can cause changes in the appearance of the skin around one’s eyes, with sagging, wrinkles, and bags being some examples. An eye lift can remove or reduce these features, making the person look more youthful, more energetic, and less stressed.
- Ear Shaping: Some people feel their ears stick out too far, and they may benefit from ear shaping, a procedure that corrects the prominence of ears.
In addition to the above, we also offer a range of skincare products at our Atlanta facility.
About Dr. Deutsch, a Top Plastic Surgeon for Buckhead
The founder and medical director of Perimeter Plastic Surgery, Dr. Mark Deutsch is a double-board-certified plastic surgeon serving patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, and Fayetteville. With more than 20 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Deutsch has thousands of successful procedures showing his care and expertise in his field. In addition, he has undergone specialized training from the MD Anderson Cancer Center which makes him one of the few doctors in the Buckhead area who can perform DIEP Flap procedures for breast construction. As a testament to his skill and success, Dr. Deutsch has been voted a Top Doctor by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd for 8 years in a row now.
Patients receive a commitment from Dr. Deutsch and his team to provide only the highest quality care and consideration. Every patient is different, and Dr. Deutsch brings an individualized approach to each one, taking into consideration particular concerns and desires.
Transformative, restorative Buckhead facial or body plastic surgery is close by at Perimeter Plastic Surgery’s Atlanta office. Our staff can also assist you with accommodations such as transportation and lodging during your visit and stay for a procedure with us.
Let’s schedule an appointment!