Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery in Atlanta
Perimeter Plastic Surgery is devoted to providing each individual patient with high-quality, personalized care and striving to exceed expectations in every aspect of service.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, "the number of people choosing to have plastic surgery has soared in recent years". In addition, technological advances have increased the options you can consider for various procedures. We provide state-of-the-art technology for any procedure you desire, including liposuction, tummy tucks, body contouring and more.
Dr. Mark Deutsch is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and has been working in the plastic surgery industry since 1997. His background includes:
- 7 years of General, Reconstructive, and Plastic Surgery Training at LSU Medical Center/Charity Hospital in New Orleans and Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center in New York.
- An additional 1 year Fellowship in Cancer Reconstruction at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
- Training and experience in all procedures, including body, face and reconstruction.
- Operating only in accredited medical facilities.
- Adhering to a strict code of ethics.
- Fulfilling continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.
Learn More About Dr. Deutsch on Google+